- Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 5:38
- Add a comment
We firmly believe that the interest of Burmese people is the interest of Burmese Muslim and the interest of Burmese Muslim is the interest of Burmese people.
1. Assurance of Fundamental Human Rights for all citizens.
2. Establishing the peaceful and genuine Democratic Federal Union.
3. Ensuring Burmese Muslims as the responsible and active participants in Burmese society.
4. Encouraging mutual understanding and fraternal relations with all citizens.
5. Complete abolishing of any forms of discrimination based on belief and race.
6. Building up a peaceful, prosperous, modern and well respected country.
1. Be a reliable partner in the peaceful struggle against military dictatorship.
2. Actively participating in drawing the national constitution which guaranteed Basic Human Rights, Democratic Rights and Indigenous Rights.
3. Reestablishing fraternal relationship in Burmese society based on mutual respect by more cooperating in all fields among citizens.
4. Collaborating among citizens to raise the awareness of the discrimination based on belief and race in order to promote genuine religious and racial harmony in Burma.
5. Sharing the value of peace, harmony, tolerance and responsible citizenship in Islam.
6. Convening International Burmese Muslim Conferences in timely manner.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.